Our mission is to create a new home for digital self-expression through digital possession. We call this space Everboards.
We believe that digital self-expression is outgrowing physical. The rise of NFTs has revealed the tremendous potential of digital ownership, but there are still major challenges that prevent widespread consumer adoption for Gen Z and beyond. We’re developing Everboards to tackle those challenges by creating a personalized, interconnected space for anyone to showcase, share, and sell their digital possessions.
Role: Together with our CTO, you'll build out ideas to empower creativity & self-expression. As our first Full Stack Web Developer, you are providing support in building out creative tools and integrating with our partner APIs. As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well. This will be an incredibly crucial, exciting, and creative role.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture
- Good eye for pixel-perfect UI
- 3-5+ years Back-end development experience with Node/Express.js/Serverless/MongoDB/PostgreSQL/Firestore or similar DB tech
- Experience in building scalable backends
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Prior experience working in fast-moving teams
- Experience in shipping products
- Passionate about building and shipping products
- Blockchain experience or passionate about crypto and the opportunities it unlocks
- Background in consumer apps such as social, fintech, or marketplaces
The position is a full-time and ongoing contract.
We are a small team which means that your impact on the success of the company will be huge. We would love to speak to you about this role if you love working on creating the missing layer in a person's digital identity and are excited about delivering high-impact features at Everbloom.