Qwilr is the leading Smart Document System for sales and marketing teams. With Qwilr, teams can easily create beautiful sales documents that impress prospects and close deals quicker.
Unlike PDFs and other outdated document software, Qwilr's all-in-one platform offers easy-to-use features to create compelling design, implement sophisticated document automation, and power sales transactions. Our customers report up to 40% increased win rates, 20% shorter sales cycles, and a 30% reduction in time to generate new documents.
We have made a beautiful product that solves customers' needs, and that in turn has made us a strong business, with a multi-million dollar ARR, consistent growth and incredibly low churn.
It's now time for us to scale this growth and we want you to come and be part of it.
You can find the full job description here: https://team.qwilr.com/Revenue-Ops-Manager-bL0YEEB5RK2g
As the first dedicated Revenue Ops Manager at Qwilr, you'll be responsible for increasing the effectiveness and the efficiency of Qwilr's entire Go To Market engine from initial awareness through to customer acquisition. While this is our first pure Revenue Ops role, we're lucky to already have a significant amount of operations infrastructure in place, which supports our Marketing and Sales teams and thousands of customers around the globe.
Qwilr is over 50 people strong and is ready to scale. This is a role for a strategic, ambitious operator who is ready to help us grow from 50 to 500 as quickly and efficiently as possible while ensuring that both our customers and our customer-facing teams have a world-class experience.
Please note that for Denver folks, this is a hybrid working role from our Denver office/WFH. For PST folks, this is a fully remote role.
Some of the things that you'll do at Qwilr
- Unblock barriers to scale and growth. You will proactively identify strategic opportunities to allow Qwilr to scale into the future, accelerate growth, and unlock future revenue.
- Manage revenue-related operations. As we continue to build maturity and sophistication in areas of the business (such as marketing, sales & success) you will be accountable for ensuring the operational efficiency, effectiveness, and performance of these functions - with an initial focus on Sales. You'll work in these parts of the business to identify specific areas for improvement to ensure their effectiveness alongside Qwilr's growth.
- Maintain and monitor accurate capabilities to understand business metrics. You will be accountable for defining, measuring, and reporting on metrics fundamental to the growth of the business, including pipeline, sales, leads, expansion, revenue, churn, and more. You'll use these to influence business priorities and drive cross-functional alignment on business opportunities and projects.
- Partner with peers to achieve strategic revenue goals. You will collaborate with founders, head of sales, product managers, and head of marketing, on pricing strategies, product roadmap, product packaging, and business models to achieve sales & revenue goals.
- Develop deep understanding of our business and sales motions. You will build a strong understanding of the market, customers, channels, distribution, and draw on this understanding to identify and execute on the highest leverage opportunities to accelerate Qwilr's growth.
- Drive cross-functional strategic projects to accelerate revenue. You'll influence and bring together the team, collaborating with others to translate strategic opportunities into deliverable projects. You will measure and report on the business impact of such projects.
- You know that there are many, many ways to improve a funnel and you're always on the lookout for optimization and growth opportunities
- You have experience in Sales Ops and an appreciation for Sales Enablement. You appreciate the importance of 'soft' skills (enablement, coaching, training, messaging) as much as the harder 'science' of data / software / systems / analysis and processes.
- You care for improving efficacy and conversion rates as much as you care about efficiency and speed.
- You are excited about joining a well funded Series A company as we scale through Series B and beyond
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other folks in minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. You can find out more on why diversity and inclusion matter to us here.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity via Employee Stock Options
- 4 weeks paid leave per year + national holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Health insurance contributions
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year (to be resumed ASAP post-COVID)
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Remote-friendly, parent-friendly, and support for flexible working arrangements
- But, the real benefit is that at Qwilr you'll get to do challenging, rewarding work with smart and dedicated teammates.