About the Position
"uptodate", has been founded in cooperation with Versicherungskammer Bayern, is looking for support from a "Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)” as soon as possible. We are working to create an ecosystem around living through innovative solutions and smart technologies that make everyday life easier. At uptodate, an agile startup culture and a novel product is combined with a solid investor. If you are open for a new challenge, feel free to check out our career website.
- Design and develop new products together with our development and project teams and bring existing solutions from MVP to maturity level
- Take new features live quickly - but always with an eye on the big picture and quality
- Code reviews and automated tests are part of your daily routine
- Develop our products "mobile first" and improve and maintain the CI/CD pipeline
- Work in an agile Scrum team - in close collaboration with product owners and designers
- You will work with React, React Native, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS, AWS, serverless and much more. On our Uptodate Radar you can get a more detailed overview on how and with what tools we are working
- You are used to work with complex systems eg. traffic, number of users, PII data
- You should have been exposed to serverless architecture, DEVOPS and cloud
- Working and teaching juniors is something you like to do
- Good English communication skills in writing and speaking
- You always wanted to become a developer - because programming is your passion!
- Challenging, varied and independent tasks
- Responsibility right from the start - great creative freedom with regard to our products and processes
- A great international team and collegial atmosphere with a lot of fun
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a hands-on mentality
- Regular (virtual) team events
- Participation in corporate benefits of the Versicherungskammer such as fitness offers and canteen
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangement (a location within Germany/outside of Munich is possible by arrangement)
- A new, modern office with free drinks and fresh fruit
- Attractive salary package and 30+ vacation days
Sounds great? So does our 3-steps recruitment process, which takes around 2-3 weeks, is very transparent and simple - with detailed feedback at every stage if you wish. You want to be a part of uptodate? Please apply via one click on our website.