We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d/x) at HelloFresh DACH, you will support us in our efforts to help make better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data throughout all departments. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- Since the HelloFresh DACH Business Intelligence team is focussing on supporting all business functions and on creating insights along the entire value chain and core KPIs, you will visualize reports and findings of analyses by creating dashboards and presentations to a wide variety of stakeholders
- You will work cross-functionally on ad-hoc queries and analyses
- You will improve and establish data pipelines and reports according to the requirements of the fast-changing business environment
- You will set standards on tools and methods to increase quality of analyses of other analysts in the organisation. In this context, you will set up a Data Governance framework at HelloFresh DACH along with our colleagues from the global HelloFresh organisation
What else we offer you
- You have 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst or within a similar position and at least half a year of experience in managing a Data Product, i.e. Dashboard, Tool or Model. On top you have already demonstrated your analytical skills in a number of larger (ad-hoc) analyses.
- You have excellent command of SQL
- You can tell stories with data, preferably in Tableau
- You possess good experiences in Python
- An own portfolio is a great way to show your dedication to data and is considered a big plus
- You describe yourself as an excellent communicator and are able to present your procedures and results to others in an understandable way
- You are solution-oriented and pay high attention to detail
- You have an agile mindset, deal well with changing priorities
- You can estimate business impact for a project and derive recommendations for prioritization
- You are self-organized, proactive, curious and pragmatic
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
You're hungry for more?
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh cooking box category
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Data experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products
- An annual budget for individual further training
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!