Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role – our Product and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016.
You will join the Product team that currently consists of two Product Managers, a UX designer and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a servant leader in one of our development squads.
Secondarily, you will be working with the rest of the Product team and Engineering Leads to improve our discovery and implementation processes.
- Practical experience in Product Management, preferably in SaaS context
- Understanding of B2B sales and marketing
- High level of customer empathy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Any skills in analytics, UX, user research and other revolving expertise around product management are also appreciated.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!