Who We Are
Since 2010, Agent Pronto has helped more than 200,000 people find the perfect real estate agent. Home buyers and sellers sign up for our service and tell us about their real estate needs, which we use to analyze local real estate agent data and match them with an amazing agent. We’re a small team who is able to move quickly, while being backed with the stability of a large, well-established company.
We’ve been remote for more than 10 years so we have the tools, practices, and communication styles that make it work well for us. We have a tight-knit team, a casual work environment, and a healthy work-life balance.
Who We Need
We’re looking for a talented individual to lead our Data team as a Data Engineer. You’ll work closely with our Data Analyst, our Marketing, Product, and Client Experience teams, and our company leadership to design, build, manage, and analyze our data. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our end-to-end analytics infrastructure, from keeping data flowing into our warehouse, to transforming and modeling the data, to managing our dashboards and running ad hoc queries and analyses. We are a truly data-oriented company that utilizes the latest technologies to bring together significant marketing, user, geo, financial, and third-party datasets to answer big and important questions that drive our business forward.
Who You Are *fingers crossed*
- You’re a Data Engineer with 4+ years of related professional experience working on a Data/Analytics team.
- You’re self-motivated to learn and incorporate new technologies and keep up with best practices.
- You understand business drivers and how to use data to optimize decision making.
- You have strong communication skills and are receptive to constructive feedback.
- You’re experienced and proficient with the following:
- Building and maintaining data pipelines and ETL infrastructure in platforms like Fivetran, Stitch, and AWS Data Pipeline
- Querying and modeling data in SQL (we use MySQL, Postgres, and BigQuery)
- dbt (or the ability to quickly learn it)
- Version control with git
- Tableau or other BI tools
- Cloud computing configuration
- User analytics
- Nice to have (stretch goals): predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and marketing analytics techniques experience or interest
We’re hiring immediately for a full-time, salaried position at a competitive market rate. You must reside in the United States, but once hired, you’ll have the flexibility to work from anywhere. You can choose when to start and end each work day as long as at least half of your day aligns with a 9-5 ET schedule.
Agent Pronto offers a variety of benefits to full-time employees, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, a generous paid time off policy, a yearly education stipend, and more. We’ll also set you up with a new laptop as your work device. You can learn more about our company and benefits here
Think You’re a Good Fit?
To learn more or to apply, send an email to [email protected]
and include “tacos” in the subject line. Include a cover letter that explains why you’d be a good fit for this position, and details your experience with the tools and processes that we’ve listed in our job requirements. Thanks for looking, and good luck!