We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about education to lead our growth efforts in German speaking countries!
We're a startup, so you should be eager to embrace many roles including ones you may have less experience with. Your role will oversee user acquisition, recruiting, sales, customer support, PR, finance, and any other areas that will help Cambly grow.
We've been growing rapidly among English learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast growing startup with massive potential to improve the lives of English learners everywhere.
IMPORTANT: Perfect English communication is a MUST in this role. You’ll communicate in English everyday. Please only apply if you believe you are fluent in English.
What You’ll Do
- Own, drive, and report on key marketing efficiency metrics such as P&L, CAC and LTV.
- Work closely with the regional team and come up with a user acquisition strategy based on your target audience, local customer behaviors and Cambly best practices.
- Allocate your country’s marketing budget into different digital marketing channels (social media, search, content, influencer, email marketing etc) in a cost efficient way.
- Analyze your country’s key metrics and come up with strategies that are backed by data.
- Continuously test new user acquisition activities to find new profitable growth opportunities.
- Build and lead the local team and foster a culture based on Cambly’s values.
- Be responsible for the country’s unit economics while optimizing local prices for the country’s purchasing power.
- Come up with hypotheses and A/B test them to consolidate country specific learnings.
- Communicate country specific needs to our product and operations teams.
Other Important Requirements
- Entrepreneurial experience or leadership experience in consumer internet businesses.(B2C experience)
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Solid experience at digital marketing. (social media, search, content, influencer, email marketing etc)
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make solid business decisions and evaluate performance based on data
- Entrepreneurial, creative, hands-on mentality
- A passion for learning and teaching and excitement about creating opportunities for English learners
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Native German speaker
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, engineering or a related field.