Interval is a Sequoia-backed company building a Peloton-quality platform for independent fitness instructors.
Instructors can launch a virtual studio, sell memberships and record/edit/publish classes, all from the Interval app.
You might like working on Interval if: - You’re interested in pushing limits of what a browser can do (think: WebAudio, WebRTC and more)
- You’ve spent hours wrangling FFmpeg and actually kind of liked it
- You like the idea of building one app that scales from Watch-> iPhone -> iPad -> TV
- You take Peloton/Zoom fitness classes and know how they could be better
Even if any of those don’t describe you, if you’re smart/driven, drop me a message.
We’re looking for:
* iOS/Apple platforms engineers (Swift/Obj-C)
* Full-stack web engineers (Typescript Node + Typescript React)
* Product designers (how it works + how it looks)
* Video software engineers (we have a custom pipeline, from ingest -> encoding -> delivery for some content, and rely on our friends at Mux + Daily for the rest)
If you’re sufficiently motivated, we’re happy to have you combine elements of these roles + others and write your own job description.
For engineering, our process involves a phone call w/ me, meeting the rest of the team over the course of 1-2 Zoom calls/IRL coffees and completing a take home project that shouldn’t need more than an evening’s worth of time.
Lead Software Engineer - Full StackRemote Full Time Employment
Software Engineer (Frontend, Backend), Coast AppRemote (US)
Full-Stack, CoralRemote (US)
Fullstack Product Engineer, BufferRemote Full Time Employment
Full-Stack and Backend, CoralRemote (US)