Athelas is a Sequoia, YC, and General Catalyst biotech startup working on modern, point-of-care diagnostics using Machine Learning. Our main product is an FDA cleared device for immunoresponse monitoring. We have a tight-knit focused team composed of ambitious people from MIT, Caltech, Google, Facebook and other top institutions.
Our team is looking for a software engineer to deliver hugely important products for chronic care patients around the country.
We expect you to have:
- Strong Programming Skills (Python, JS, etc)
- Familiarity with Frontend JS technologies (Node.JS etc)
- Experience in environments where you have to ship quickly. We move fast.
- Basic Understanding of Containers and Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excitement to work at a high impact field with a builder attitude!
At Athelas, you’d get to work at the intersection of Machine Learning (we use CNNs to segment and classify images of white blood cells in our system), Embedded Systems (we have a real hardware device we write software for), General Software (we build tools for doctors to track and monitor results), Infrastructure, Biology, and Manufacturing. If you love working on important, exciting problems in healthcare and love shipping quickly, you will love being here!