We're looking for a senior fullstack engineer (although with a heavy focus on backend work) to help us build the pipes to support a huge amount of growth. We’re a react frontend in the middle of a Typescript migration with a .Net backend we’re looking to port over to node. There are lots of opportunities to collaborate on big engineering and product challenges.
A few bullet points to hopefully pique your interest:
* We make a free eProcurement platform for city and local governments, then connect them to our supplier network to create more responses and more competition, and generate significant taxpayer savings.
* We facilitated 3 billion dollars of transactions in 2020.
* 20 person company
* We already have almost 700 active governments and around 100k suppliers using the platform.
* We have revenue, and closed a $2M funding round in April of last year.
* There’s a group of employees based in the Greater Seattle area, but we are committed to building a distributed-first team - even after COVID. In addition to Washington, we have employees in New Jersey, DC, Georgia, Colorado, California, Maryland, and Oregon.
* We have a strong belief in building a healthy culture where people aren’t working 60-hour weeks.
Senior/Lead Full Stack Engineer (with initial emphasis on backend), DemandStarRemote (US only)
Full Stack, Back End, SRE, Quality Engineers, MainStreetFully Remote Company (US-only)
Full-Stack and Backend, CoralRemote (US)
Senior Front-end / Full-Stack Engineers, HomeboundDenver or Remote (US-only)
Senior Back-end EngineerRemote (USA) Full Time Employment