MotivBase is a research and technology company specializing in digital ethnography. Our tools enable researchers and marketers to identify why consumers behave as they do in order to inform strategic decisions. We are looking for a well-rounded developer to join our team and take ownership of various components. We're a 20-person virtual company with most of us living in the Greater Toronto Area. We are only hiring in Ontario at this time.
Tech Stack: Angular, C#, Python, SQL Server, Azure
We expect the candidate to be strong in at least one of the following areas. Where strength is lacking, there is an ability to learn quickly by doing:
- Front-End Development: inherit an existing application and own its future. (Angular, ES6, SPAs, Highcharts, Portals)
- API Development: implement new features, instrument, and automate quality control. (C#, secure Web tech)
- Natural Language Processing: work with an expert in the field and implement his recommendations. (Python, Spacy, theory)
- Big Data Processing: transform data on a schedule and process streams of user generated content. (Azure Data Lake Analytics, Powershell, USQL)
- Cloud and Dev Ops: provision infrastructure, deploy and monitor systems, improve development process. (VSTS, Azure, Git)