Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure has reimagined cloud for the most meaningful enterprise applications. It runs with a Generation 2 offering and provides consistent high performance and unmatched governance and security controls across all Cloud Services from Oracle such as Autonomous and Cloud at Customer.
Data Management is a strong differentiator and market space for Oracle, with technology ranging from databases, integration, security, analytics and data science. Autonomous Database is the world’s first autonomous data management in the cloud to deliver automated patching, upgrades, and tuning. This new autonomous database is self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing, which helps to eliminate manual database management and human errors.
Oracle’s IaaS and PaaS Cloud services are of the fastest growing in the hyperscale enterprise market and Oracle is a recognized leader.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then this could be your springboard to success.
We have exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud sales teams. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
- Promote and evangelize Oracle cloud services to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Engage with Oracle’s leading data engineers, cloud architects, technology specialists and business analysts to build convincing stories and solutions for your clients
- Lead IaaS/PaaS technology deals across its assigned customer territory leveraging world leading cloud offerings from Oracle: Cloud at Customer, Autonomous Database and OCI. Aiming to Land– Use – Expand Universal Cloud Credits deals into IT and LOB targets to realize value for customer that lead for continuous use and expansion
- Train and develop your own skills around demonstrations to customers on capabilities and solutions on OCI
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. Oracle will train and develop your skills in Oracle technology, business development and sales craftmanship.
With this, we are looking for:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in business development / sales, including Cloud Service experience
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Solution focused: able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- Connected : Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- Cloud confident : Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Hands-On : Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to always engage technical resources
- Value driven : Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution
- University Degree ( completed)
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
We are hiring for tomorrows leaders in Oracle with this initiative.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
Visit oracle.com/careers and search for Cloud Techology Sales
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).