The technology company that is transforming marketing by applying leading edge modern marketing strategies. You will use the most up to date digital event and audience acquisition techniques while being part of an inspiring team of dynamic and passionate digital marketers. Oracle can offer you the possibility to work in an international context, and as a leader and key influencer you will partner effectively with sales and marketing teams across EMEA, as well as with global marketing teams primarily based in North America.
You will be up to date with the latest digital event & marketing techniques, processes and trends, so that you can identify and exploit the most effective strategy to deliver Oracle’s tier 1 digital event engagement opportunities.You will know how to support the delivery of a tier 1 global digital event series across EMEA driving them to become a strategic marketing channel for awareness through to demand generation in support of sales pipeline goals.
The successful candidate is innovative and will have proven experience in planning and implementing successful, fully integrated digital event marketing strategies, with clear measurements to highlight sales pipeline impact and revenue. The candidate is numerically confident and is used to assessing marketing performance on a daily, weekly, quarterly & annual cycle.
At Oracle you will market leading cloud technology solutions that have a huge influence on society globally. Working green and being socially responsible is part of the organisation’s genes.
We are looking for a creative senior digital events manager to work across the EMEA market supporting Oracle’s Cloud solutions for all lines of business and addressing all segments. With a strong focus on digital event marketing to both acquire net new and engage existing customers, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to further establish Oracle’s brand and generate the levels of engagement needed to meet sales pipeline goals.
You are a digital event specialist with strong digital campaign experience who will deliver leadership to influence the global event strategy ensuring it aligns to EMEA business priorities. You will work to seamlessly plan and execute global tier 1 events working in collaboration with both the global event and EMEA go-to-market teams. By persistently analysing performance trends and ROI you will manage and adapt the marketing plan to achieve optimal pipeline results. This will require a forensic approach to data, measurement, testing & reporting.
Be part of the EMEA Tier 1 Digital Event Team and the wider Digital Marketing Team to execute high quality digital events as part of global series’ to generate awareness through to demand within integrated campaigns.
- Influence the global tier 1 digital event strategy to ensure it meets EMEA business requirements and pipeline goals.
- Strategically plan, manage and execute EMEA instances of the tier 1 global digital events.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing and go-to-market Field Marketing teams to plan and integrate global tier 1 events into the wider campaigns.
- Act as a key partner to the go-to-market Field Marketing teams to create & drive opportunities that contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance of each tier 1 digital event, and communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required.
- Strong knowledge of the digital event marketing discipline and integrated marketing,especially multi-channel digital marketing; thorough knowledge and practical working experience of a wide range of digital marketing channels from website, to social media channels, to digital multi-touch and nurture campaigns to maximize event efficacy and impact.
- Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable competencies in technology Marketing; experienced in developing and executing integrated marketing plans for technology companies based on business needs and with a deep understanding of digital event audience segmentation and acquisition strategies.
- Strong project management and execution skills, with a strong sense of project ownership and the ability to anticipate possible roadblocks, provide viable solutions and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and up to speed.
- Experience of using current marketing and sales processes and systems, preferred experience with Eloqua and event automation solutions.
- Experience of working with third-party suppliers and managing & motivating agencies to push creative barriers in communicating with customers
- Excellent budget & project management skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, open, flexible and extravert personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
- Results driven (pipe line driven) and team-work oriented.
- Fluency in English.
- University Degree required – with a focus on Sales, Marketing or Business preferred.
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).