- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, VC-backed HR tech startup
- €46k- €58k (gross compensation incl. bonus), stock options
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- You can work wherever you want – we work remotely
The role in context
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success and Operations Engineer that will help us achieve new levels of operational excellence and customer advocacy.
In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Success team to manage technical customer requirements and structurally solve technical issues. You also partner with the Product team to deliver software, tools, and processes that streamline customer experiences and deliver operational efficiencies as the company scales.
As such, you provide tremendous leverage and delight to your team members in engineering and to your colleagues in Customer Success.
Strong communication skills, organization skills, and problem-solving skills are essential to this position. You report to the Head of Engineering, Nicolas J. Garcia.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will design, implement, deploy and maintain operational tools and procedures that support internal teams
- You will push TestGorilla to operational excellence by improving and automating complex operational flows
- You will structurally solve customer issues through root cause analysis, code error diagnosis, debugging, and validating, and documenting
- You will partner with the Customer Success team to reduce overall resolution times, and improve team efficiency and quality of customer outcomes
- You will partner with the Product and Content development teams to build the next generation of TestGorilla tests.
- You will be participating in production operations on-call rotations
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a technical and/or operations support engineer OR;
- You have at least 7 years of experience as a software development engineer in a product development environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to detect and diagnose complex and critical technical issues effectively and efficiently.
- You have deep software and product development knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills.
- You are an organized self-starter with an ability to follow through on issues under minimal supervision.
- You are comfortable in an ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment.
- You are able to multi-task and quickly shift contexts if needed
- You are customer-obsessed.
- You have strong database skills with the expertise to write and update SQL queries with ease.
- You have the ability to learn and teach new technologies as required.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly.
Bonus points if ...
- you have experience in a SaaS product based company
- you have experience working with monitoring and log management systems
Joining TestGorilla means you’re joining a group of people who are committed to a set of values that guide our behaviors and decisions day to day:
- We encourage each other: We bring a positive attitude to work. We help each other when stuck. We challenge each other in constructive ways. We celebrate wins as a team.
- We are bold: We’re bold in our ambition and dare to create new things. We know what we’re capable of and learn from our mistakes.
- We take full ownership of our work: We own the outcome of our work and do whatever necessary to improve it--including soliciting feedback and asking for help when we get stuck.
- We strive for excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards and work hard to increase our competencies.
- We do the right thing: We’re straight shooters and take our work seriously. We treat each other, our customers, and our collaborators with respect and empathy.
- We respect our (work-style) differences: We all have different ways of living and working. We all find our own point of balance, respect our differences, and accommodate each other’s style and preferences.
Interested? Please reach out to Nicolás J. García
). As part of our selection process, we ask you to take a TestGorilla assessment. A great way to get to know each other!