Paved is an established and growing marketplace that connects email newsletters with some of the world’s largest brands.
Have you ever opened a newsletter and read “This newsletter is sponsored by…”.? That’s what we do—and reach millions of highly engaged subscribers every day.
Paved is the best-performing marketing channel for most of our advertisers. That’s because we monitor over 100,000 newsletters and use almost half a billion data points to provide them with the best recommendations, allowing them to launch campaigns effortlessly and spend wisely.
We have seen exponential growth over the last year as companies adjust their marketing budgets to account for recent changes in consumer spending.
We are a scrappy, small, fully remote team that’s growing quickly.
About This Role
We are looking for a Publisher Success Representative to help onboard new newsletters, drive ongoing adoption, and help publishers get the full value out of the Paved platform.
Our publishers are a passionate group of creators, many of whom have single-handedly created newsletters with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
You will recognize opportunities for growing existing publisher accounts as well as reaching out to new publishers. You’ll help resolve publisher issues and be the ongoing technical point of contact.
You will provide technical assistance to help onboard new publisher accounts. This will involve knowledge of HTML/CSS and the ability to navigate common ESP like Mailchimp, Aweber, Constant Contact etc.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Outreach to new publishers
- Onboarding new accounts
- Growing our business and customer roster
- Helping to scale internal processes
- Becoming a product expert
- Maintaining a highly organized and accurate task list
Remote isn’t for everyone. You should have prior experience successfully working with a remote team. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are a must.
You are very results-oriented, motivated, and ambitious.
You want to take care of our publishers, help them grow their business, and serve as a publisher advocate internally. You want the freedom to do good work without being held back by approvals or sign-offs.
You are organized, like to be on top of your responsibilities, and don't let things slip through the cracks. You see a problem, you find a way to fix it.
- A strong sense of ownership and the desire to work remotely with limited supervision
- Self-starter mentality that allows you to proactively tackle the highest priority work
- Must be upbeat with a positive attitude and desire to help others succeed
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Take pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Be a confident and clear communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills over email, social media, video conference, or webinars
- Clever problem-solving skills and the ability to propose clear logical solutions to problems
- Must be tenacious and goal-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Must have at least 6 months of remote work experience, high-speed internet connection, access to a Mac or PC for work, and a quiet workspace
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with at least one email service provider e.g Mailchimp/Aweber etc.