Find and fight image theft. In the last 6 years, we’ve built the most popular software service for finding and fighting image theft online with our unique matching software and expert copyright legal services. We’ve helped 85,000+ photographers, brands, agencies, and media companies uncover over 300 million uses of their photos online. Each day we monitor over 100 million images for matches on the public internet and handle legal claims in over 20 countries.
We’re looking for bright and creative people to join our Case Management team in Berlin. As an Image Licensing Case Manager, you will serve as the direct point of contact between photographers, image users, and our global network of legal partners. We're looking for someone who thinks on his/her feet and is naturally inquisitive. A strong analytical background, communication skills, solid negotiation skills, and a cheery attitude are essential.
Note: Due to COVID-19 this position is available to 'work from home' on a full-time basis. We will re-open our office when the situation changes.
- Investigate and verify potential cases of unauthorized image use by companies and organizations
- Communicate with clients to increase the value of their portfolio and cases, including reviewing past contracts and licensing agreements as required
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence for case preparation
- Calculate license fees and ensure correct billing for unlicensed image use
- Negotiate licensing agreements for clients by working directly with image users
- Research local copyright law to assist in your case work and negotiations
- Coordinate with our legal team to escalate cases when necessary
- Support our team in reaching collective goals
- Previous work experience in communications or sales - insurance or legal background is a big plus
- Goal and detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to work independently, manage large case workloads, and keep deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time availability
- Native (level) English speaker (written and verbal)
- Making a difference supporting independent creatives globally
- Growth opportunities, training, and development
- Work in a young, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Awesome workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Team events, drinks, and outings