REMOTE – FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT ONLY [NOT OPEN TO CONTRACT] – MUST LIVE IN CANADA
Commit is looking for talented software engineers who want to take control of their careers.
Be able to work on risky early-stage startups that you’re passionate about while we provide YOU with Full Time Employment during the transition.
Be able to choose the projects you want to work on without worrying if you’re going to like your team or the tech stack.
Hear from our Founders and your potential future developer community!
Find out more about us:
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering (non-internship), working on SaaS products in reputable companies
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- [Helpful but nor required] Understanding of basic DevOps: AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes/Terraform, CI/CD
- [Helpful but nor required] Understanding of cloud-native distributed systems and microservices
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Growth-oriented attitude
Our Tech Stack (You should know these)
- FE: Vue.js, React/Redux
- BE: Golang, Node.js, or Ruby
We are a fully distributed, remote-first company based in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and quickly expanding to the rest of Canada. If you live in Canada, give us a ping, we definitely want to speak with you.
**Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: **
As an early-stage startup, we know it’s critical to build inclusive processes as a part of our foundation. In our shortlist (our top 5 candidates), we are committed to having a minimum of 3 candidates who self-identify as non-male and/or 3 candidates who are part of underrepresented minority groups.