Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life! Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 135+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: You will be working in our Revenue Operations team and strengthen our group of two admins who run the technical backbone for our Marketing and Sales departments. You will be part of the first level support for incoming requests from a growing number of internal users. You will be working with multiple tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce and Zapier and have an influence on the technical setup of the Revenue Organization. You will be responsible for projects to improve our overall setup and take ownership of parts of our tool landscape. In this role you play an important role in enabling accelerating growth in a data and tech driven startup.
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
What you need to bring.
- Work together with two other admins and our revenue operations managers that are in charge of the whole system architecture, processes and automations
- Be responsible for operational maintenance and improvement of our sales and marketing tool stack (e.g. hubspot, salesforce, zapier etc.)
- Work with internal stakeholders from Marketing and Sales on projects to improve the technical setup
- Understand business requirements, propose and implement solutions
- Ensure that the day to day processes work smoothly and identify possible improvements and design automations
- Solve requests from our marketing and sales teams and provide first level support to all kind of requests
- You have worked as an admin with Hubspot, Salesforce, another CRM or comparable software before.
- You are tech-savvy as well as interested in business processes and the setup and functionality of software tools.
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and are good at executing projects.
- You have an understanding of the importance and limitations of automation
- You can prioritize and organize your work well
- You have a passion for supporting others and finding intelligent solutions for complex problems
- You show persistence and the ability to explain solutions to non-tech savvy users
- You have the ability to deal with frequent change of priorities and a generally fast paced environment
What our employees also like about us:
- You speak german
- You have worked in a sales or marketing related role before
- You have basic knowledge of a language such as Apex, Java, Python or SQL
- You have worked in a service oriented role before
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; regular home office on Wednesdays, additional 10 days for home office/year, flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- ESOP: you will participate in our success with your own stocks
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself:
Top Tech Employer in Berlin: http://bit.ly/happyHJ
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups: http://bit.ly/top25li
To find more about us, check out our…