You are an ambitious mid-level engineer, looking forward to use state-of-the-art technologies and get to your next professional level? You want to work in an established company, but still like the start-up spirit? If so, read on.
Our tech stack:
Technologies: AWS (ECS/Fargate, RDS, S3 etc.), Terraform, PostgreSQL, Docker, Github Actions
You will be working in: English (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You will be part of a ~7 person cross-functional team working on internal products to enable DCMN to run out all competition in the future marketing world.
- You value high quality code and you are interested in new technologies, while the business impact of your work is your main driver.
- You will work in an agile environment and scrum processes with modern development practices like Pair programming, Code reviews, Continuous integration/delivery
- As part of the development, you will plan and implement user stories and technical tasks together with the Product Owner and UI/UX Designer.
- As a Mid-Level engineer, you should be motivated to learn and be mentored by Senior Developers to enhance your professional growth.
- Due to Corona, we are currently working fully remotely, but looking forward to being back in our Berlin HQ later this year.
So what's great about working for DCMN?
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) in the area of frontend development
- Experience in writing maintainable, testable, scalable and secure code
- Excellent knowledge in ReactJS including testing libraries (jest, enzyme, react-testing)
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux, MobX etc.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS
- Good knowledge in interacting with RESTful APIs
- Working experience with the GIT workflow (PRs, code review, working with branches) and agile work processes
- Additional experience in backend development (Golang, SQL, Node.js, Python) is a plus
Visit our careers site (https://careers.dcmn.com/) to read more about our culture and benefits. We don't only like to work hard towards our ambitious goals, but we deeply care about learning and development and having some fun together as a big international team! Once possible again, meet your colleagues at our cosy and modern office with lots of space for team events, parties and get togethers after work. We make sure there's always enough coffee, snacks and cold drinks available for you to enjoy!