As our UX/UI designer - it will be up to you to ensure that our website is a dream to use.
Everything will be intuitive, perfectly laid out - and a top class user experience.
- Design navigation flows and prototype new user experiences based on product
requirements that are simple and intuitive.
- Iterate on existing designs to consistently improve the user experience and design
- Generate detailed mocks/specs of final designs that allow engineers to build accurately
- Partner with engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Raise the bar for product quality by advocating for user-centred product roadmaps, new
interface guidelines and mobile design patterns, investments in refinement, polish and
iteration, and insights driven by user research and customer feedback
- Collaborate closely with every team to solve complex problems, humanize product ideas
and develop these ideas into modern, simple and intuitive designs and features
**What we’re looking for
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates
who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch and the like is a must. Basic HTML5,
- Experience in e-commerce and CRO
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep
understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design, planning and conducting user research, user
testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to
teams and stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research
and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Highly skilled with design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop) to produce
wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
Salary or Compensation
$40,000 — $60,000/year