About the Mobimeo engineering team
We are a growing engineering team of 70+ developing technology to solve major urban mobility challenges. From Routing and Navigation, Ticketing to integration mobility services and Data Analysis - we are on a mission to change the way people move around our cities, offer them alternatives and help them leave their car at home.
- Develop a suite of mobility applications involving maps, routing and live navigation
- Work in a cross-functional team with product, UI/UX designers, and QA
- Develop using industry best practices and modern testing methods
- Experience building Android applications with Kotlin
- Common understanding of best practices - unit tests, code reviews and CI/CD
- Experience or interest in MVVM, Coroutines, LiveData, Backend APIs
- Work independently without supervision
- Interested in new mobile technologies and innovations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team at one of the largest platform developers for Mobility-as-a-Service applications in Europe supported by Deutsche Bahn, BMW and Daimler Mobility
- Work in an agile and creative environment and have the opportunity to help shape and grow with your tasks with short decision-making process
- Work in an attractive and modern equipped workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the possibility of Mobile-Office
- Get generous yearly personal development budget as well as monthly mobility budget
- Take part in our company pension scheme
If you share our interest in building products which make the way people travel more efficient then we would love to hear from you.
Mobimeo is changing the way cities move. We are a technology company working on simplifying everyday mobility in urban centers. Our digital solutions help transport providers improve their market offering. We therewith ensure maximum mobility for millions of people beyond the private car.
The products we are developing can either be seamlessly integrated into existing mobility apps or offer an all-in-one package for those new to the digital mobility market.
Mobimeo was founded in 2018 as a subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn AG. In 2020 Mobimeo acquired part of moovel Group GmbH (moovel). Mobimeo has thus become one of the largest platform developers for Mobility as a Service applications in Europe.