Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Security Engineer (Binary Analysis), you will conduct research and develop solutions based on the latest security trends to protect the integrity of Adjust’s products, as well as run in-depth security assessments on mobile apps and our open-source solutions.
What you bring:
- Lead reverse engineering and signals detection efforts on Android and iOS platforms
- Conduct blackbox/graybox testing on Adjust’s solutions and in-depth security assessments on mobile apps
- Conduct new research to enhance and aid our fraud prevention suite
What’s in it for you:
- Deep understanding of binary analysis and reverse engineering principles
- Working knowledge of C/C++ and UNIX tooling.
- Solid experience in implementing software security best practices.
- Knowledge of performance / security tradeoffs resulting from security-related decisions and ability to balance them accordingly.
- Positive attitude towards learning new technologies and taking on new challenges
- Willing to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Go, Ruby, Android/iOS internals, digital forensics are a plus
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A very intense onboarding program like no other (8 weeks), where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product, your role and your team (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!