Do You Love Online Shopping And Want To Help Improve Customer Experience For Millions Of Fashion Shoppers?
Are you looking for a dynamic position where you can:
- Mix your love of shopping with your project management skills...
- Play a vital role in which you’ll never get bored...
- Enjoy opportunities for career growth…
- Help revolutionize the way people shop for fashion...
- And be part of a diverse and playful team...
… then this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
First, a little bit about us.
Who Are We?
Divbrands challenges traditional fashion brands by providing a superior, Direct-to-Consumer shopping experience.
Here's how we're different:
- Data. This is the fuel to our engine. While others shoot in the dark, we get insights no one else can.
- Creativity. It's what enables us to disrupt. No idea is absurd. We take risks and break the rules.
- Mindset. We're forward-thinking but also forward-doing. We don't walk when we can run.
This mix has been incredibly successful, and we've seen massive growth in a short time. Our team is 100+ people strong after just four years of launching our first brand.
But growth at this rate is impossible without hitting some speed bumps, especially in the customer satisfaction area.
We're proud of our progress, but we know satisfied customers are the key to long-term success.
That’s why we need your help upgrading our customer experience and keeping our customers happy as our Voice of the Customer.
But here’s the thing...
Some customer experience "issues" we now have are actually trade-offs we’ve deliberately made to boost the company's performance in other areas.
Others are real issues that we haven't had the chance to fix yet.
Your job is to work around the trade-offs and solve the real issues while balancing customer satisfaction with other company priorities.
With your skills and passion, you'll help us create an unforgettable customer experience for our shoppers.
But what's in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
5 Reasons To Join Divbrands As Voice Of The Customer
1. Combine Your Love Of Shopping With Your Project Management Skills
You love shopping. Some might even call you a shopaholic.
As an avid online shopper for women's fashion, you know how to create a WOW experience because it's what you've come to expect.
You're also great at project management. You can implement challenging initiatives and meet strict deadlines without breaking a sweat.
You've probably dreamed of finding a job where you can combine these two talents. But you’ve never found it.
Well, here it is!
As our Voice Of The Customer, you'll manage different projects to improve our customer experience. And your shopping insight will have a massive impact on how we serve our customers.
If you're looking for a role where your love of shopping will help you shine, this is it.
2. You’ll Never Be Bored
It's easy to be uninspired at work when you're doing the same things over and over again. It makes you feel like you have no room for creativity. Or as if your job doesn't matter.
That won't be the case in this role.
Customer experience matters now more than ever. It's one of the main areas where brands can outshine their competition.
You'll make sure that our customer experience stands out, and you'll find exciting new ways to do so.
On a typical day, you might...
- Review customer feedback to find improvements in our size charts and material descriptions.
- Work with our developers and designers to nail the perfect check-out experience.
- Collaborate with our Logistics department to investigate the cost of free returns and weigh it against the improvement in customer experience.
There are many ways we can do things better. We're trusting you to find and implement them.
So if you're up for the challenge, we want you on our team.
3. Join A Rapidly Growing Company
Divbrands has been around for four years, and business is booming.
We're active in 30 countries with over 100 employees and have partners on four continents. Soon we'll expand further to meet the growing demand for our products.
Your role will be crucial because you'll be speaking on behalf of millions of our customers. And your responsibilities will only increase as we reach more people.
We have an ambitious vision for our company. And if you excel in your role, you'll be part of that vision, too.
If you want a job with growth potential, join our team.
4. Help Revolutionize Fashion…
Traditional fashion brands are in trouble. Retail is at its lowest point ever, as e-commerce is taking over the industry.
To survive, fashion brands must be flexible, data-driven, and guided by user behaviour. Those that aren't will fail.
Divbrands has been ahead of the curve for over four years now. We're showing the traditional brands how it's done.
If revolutionizing the way people shop for fashion excites you, come work with us.
5. And Have Fun Doing It
We're young, light-hearted, and irreverent, but we're serious about what we do. We play hard, and we play to win.
With employees from 15 different countries, we have a vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven culture.
If that sounds like something you might enjoy, applying to work with us might be the best career choice you'll ever make.
What You'll Do As Voice Of The Customer
- Find cracks in our customer experience and work with our Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to fill those gaps.
- Manage our customer satisfaction surveys and monitor performance metrics.
- Implement new cross-departmental initiatives and see them through to the end.
- Evaluate customer feedback across multiple platforms and suggest ways for improvement.
- Advocate on our customers' behalf in internal discussions.
- Proactively seek ways to improve our overall customer satisfaction by staying on top of new trends and best practices.
Here's What We Expect From You
- You love online shopping.
- You’re comfortable analyzing data to gather meaningful insights and act on them.
- You're thorough with excellent project management skills.
- You work autonomously and don't need hand-holding to get the job done.
- You can balance your drive for improvement with our company’s deliberate choices to boost performance, even if it means sacrificing some aspects of our customer satisfaction.
- Ideally, you have worked in customer experience management (not required but will be considered an advantage).
- You can work the hours we expect from you (see below).
Our core team is based in Europe, so you should be available during typical CET business hours. We expect at least 5 hours of overlap between our workdays.
The starting salary for this role is EUR 1,500-2,000/month before tax.
This is a full-time position, and we expect your complete focus and dedication.