We are seeking a B2B Sales Assistant and Customer Support Rep to join our team as soon as possible. The time will be split 60% on Sales Assistant responsibilities and 40% on Customer Support responsibilities.
The Sales Assistant & Customer Support role reports to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
B2B Sales Assistant Responsibilities 60-70% of time
- Generate B2B leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities
- Create multichannel outbound sequences and manage personalized campaigns for different target segments to generate sales qualified leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage account executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize CRM, cold email, and outbound strategies to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales team/management with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
B2B Customer Support Responsibilities 30-40% of time
- Interface with customers once the sale has been closed and set correct expectations related to service delivery
- Ensure timely response to customers related to their inquiries
- Prepare training materials, documentation and Standard Operating Procedure to meet customer needs
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with internal technical team to build cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration, and excellent service delivery
- Contribute to product testing before delivery to client
- Be committed to improving customer service experience with client satisfaction a top priority
This position will also be called upon to manage special projects. As a result, you must demonstrate good project management skills including: analyzing requirements, planning, organizing, execution of plan, tracking progress, and communicating status to the appropriate audience.
Nice to Have
Proficiency with HubSpot CRM software
Experience working with HelpScout or similar software for customer support tickets, Confluence and GitHub
Prior experience as a sales / business development assistant for B2B
Prior experience in customer support for B2B
Experience in B2B/KYC/AML space is plus
Fluent in English
We are currently considering candidates from Asia and Europe in order to be able to overlap with our teams.