As one of Berlin's fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB's to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar has already connected 100,000+ cars. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 175+ employees from 26+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe's leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
With your strong entrepreneurial mindest you always think ahead and create a basis for impactful optimizations and campaign iterations from scratch.
- You create a marketing data driven basis from scratch and for multiple stakeholders (e.g. Content Marketing, Performance Marketing etc.)
- You own and create marketing dashboards in tableau and Google data studio or similar tools
- You generate insights-driven budget decisions for all performance channels based on business KPIs
- As part of the Aquisition Team you assist team members with various insights derived from custom dashboards or ad-hoc custom reports (budget allocation)
- You work with our marketing/BI teams to develop new reporting automations
- You communicate cross functionally: work directly with the BI team and various business stakeholders from other teams, like Sales.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar with a strong focus on (marketing) data analysis.
- You have gained 5+ years of work experience in Marketing Intelligence with a proven track record in building and shaping a data-driven infrastructure in marketing departments.
- You have developed KPIs and gained meaningful insights for multiple stakeholders and budget allocation.
- With your proactive personality you have found innovative business solutions, e.g. for automations.
- You are familiar with Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar, experience in CRM tools and platforms are a plus
- Experience in Inbound Marketing, a SaaS business or modern, fast-paced business environment are a plus
- You are a strong communicator and have a self-dependant working style
- Ideally you have a strong understanding of attribution modeling and proven track record of setting up succesful attribution models.
- You are business fluent in English, good German language skills are a plus
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through its most exciting growth period.
- Quick, sustainable growth & secure funding
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Permanent full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form.