Have you ever been online trying to pay a medical bill, and thought to yourself: ‘why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money?’ That’s the problem we solve for healthcare organizations of all sizes, including health systems, hospitals, physician groups, medical billers and dental service organizations.
HealthPay24’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the patient experience.
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time, energy, resources or expertise to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, HealthPay24 seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
HealthPay24 is looking for a DevOps Engineer. This position will play a critical role in building out the DevOps platform for the HealthPay24 products. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working in a highly motivated and dynamic environment on both individual and team level projects. As part of a thriving software development company, you will have the opportunity to help develop and maintain technology and creative solutions that will allow the company to scale for growth.
First 30 days
- Develop, monitor, and maintain mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems for multiple Azure Cloud DevOps environments.
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Develop and maintain deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Clients environment.
First 60 Days
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Facilitate impact assessments and integration with other cloud services, partners, or platforms.
- Uses templates or scripting methodologies to solve problems and provide automation of everyday developer and operations functions.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud environments.
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
First 90 Days and Beyond
- Identify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms.
- Use your experience in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
What We Seek
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree)
- A minimum of three (3) years related work experience required, with direct experience in Azure Cloud environments
We're Excited if You Have
- Experience installing, configuring, automating, and monitoring cloud services.
- Experience evaluating and implementing security in cloud environments.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with database environments and tools such as Azure SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell
- Familiarity with domain/authentication services such as Azure AD, ADFS, and SSO
- Familiarity with container orchestration services.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
HealthPay24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthPay24 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]
.To all recruitment agencies: HealthPay24
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. HealthPay24 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.