Are you open for a new challenge as an Android developer? And do you want to work with the latest cutting-edge technology? Then continue reading!
For Beatgrid Media, I am currently seeking an experienced Android Developer. This fast-growing media start-up is looking to expand their team, which already consist of data scientists, app builders, data infrastructure developers and marketing researchers.
Beatgrid, world leaders in cross-screen and person-based audience measurement and analytics is hiring an extraordinary software engineer to build and expand new gamification apps on Android.
In this position, you will be working in a team with very experienced developers to create beautiful, polished, well-tested products and services.
- Implementation of our new Android app(s)
- Contribute to our foundation layer written in Kotlin multi-platform
- The responsibility for all Android apps
- Translate concepts into UI and code
- Create efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Extend our Android capabilities using our Automatic Content Recognition technology
- To able to make strategic decisions related to new technologies and products
Skills & Experience
- Computer science or similar study background with at least a bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience with object-oriented, type-safe programming languages (either Kotlin, Java, Swift, C++, C#)
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Android development
- Experience with the latest best practices in Android Architecture:
- MVVM, ViewModels
- Navigation component (single activity navigation)
- Dependency injection
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices
- Open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Embrace best practices
- Getting-things-done mentality
What is in it for you?
- Enjoy the dynamic of a start-up environment
- An abundance of exciting technology challenges
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Options (optional)
- Company retreats and fun events
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home when needed
- 24 vacation days
Does this job sound interesting to you? Please contact Florine Rebel for more information or apply via the link!