If You're A Sociable, Experienced Operations Specialist Ready To Upgrade Your Career…
Join This Revolutionary Data-Driven Fashion Company And Build A Rock-Solid Career In Logistics
Tell me if this sounds like you...
You've been in project management or operations roles for a few years now. And while you enjoy what you do, you're ready for something more.
You have the skills needed to succeed in almost any business. But your current position doesn't provide much room for growth.
You feel stuck doing the same things day in and day out without a clear idea of how to make the next step in your career.
It's time for a change.
If this is you, this role might be exactly what you're looking for.
So this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
First, though, a little bit about us...
Who Are We?
Divbrands challenges traditional fashion brands by providing a superior, Direct-to-Consumer shopping experience.
Here's how we're different:
- Data. This is the fuel to our engine. While others shoot in the dark, we get insights no one else can.
- Creativity. It's what enables us to disrupt. No idea is absurd. We take risks and break the rules.
- Mindset. We're not only forward-thinking but also forward-doing. We don't walk when we can run.
This mix has been incredibly successful. We've seen huge growth in a short period of time. Our team is 100+ people strong after just four years of launching our first brand.
To keep up with our growth and to support our ambitious plans for the future, we're looking to scale up our logistics department.
We want you to play a central role in growing this department, so we'd like you to join our team as Logistics Coordinator.
But what's in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
6 Reasons To Join Divbrands As Logistics Coordinator
1. Start A New Career In A Senior Position
If you feel stuck in your current role and promotion opportunities at your company are rare, moving on to a new job might be your best bet.
The problem is that most employers tend to undervalue the transferable skills you've developed as a Project or Operations Manager.
Even though you could pick up the job specifics fairly quickly, previous experience requirements disqualify you from many positions you could excel at.
This is so prevalent, that it might even seem that your only shot at a new career is to start from the bottom all over again...
Luckily, we have enough sense to value your skills and attitudes over specific knowledge. We know you have a lot to offer, so we're hiring you for a senior position that matches your qualifications.
If you want to move up in your career without starting over, this is your chance.
2. Build An Always-In-Demand Skill Set In Logistics
The logistics industry is a pillar of global trade and the global economy. Its momentum isn't slowing down any time soon.
And the industry has proven to be recession-proof and even pandemic-proof.
The skill set you build with us will set you up for success in any workplace. You'll always be in demand.
Join us, and you'll develop the skills to control the trajectory of your career.
3. Run Your Own Show
Right now, our logistics team is small. That's because we use a simple logistics solution with just a few manufacturing and shipping partners.
It's worked well for us so far. But we're ready to upgrade our logistics operations to better meet the needs of our customers.
You'll be expected to be the driver of developing our logistics department. Of course, we'll support you in any way we can because your work will unlock huge growth potential for our company.
But we want you to make decisions and own your outcomes.
Does taking on this responsibility excite you? Then we want to work with you.
4. Work With Partners From Around The Globe
We have logistics partners on four continents. You'll use your people skills to maintain lasting relationships with them.
That might mean learning a few words in another language. Or understanding how different cultures do business.
Whatever it is, you'll rise to the occasion because you enjoy working in international settings with fascinating people.
If you love the human aspect of your job, this opportunity is perfect for you.
5. Help Revolutionize Fashion...
Traditional fashion brands are in trouble. Retail is at its lowest point ever, as e-commerce is taking over the industry.
To survive, fashion brands must be flexible, data-based, and driven by user behavior. Those that aren't will fail.
Divbrands has been ahead of the curve for over four years now. We're showing the traditional brands how it's done.
If revolutionizing the way people shop for fashion excites you, come work with us.
6. And Have Fun Doing It
We're young, light-hearted, and irreverent, but we're serious about what we do. We play hard, and we play to win.
With employees from 15 different countries, we have a vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven culture.
If that sounds like something you might enjoy, applying to work with us might be the best career choice you'll ever make.
What You'll Do As Logistics Coordinator
You'll grow our logistics department by:
- Maintaining daily relationships with existing providers.
- Monitoring partner metrics and performance to uphold our quality standards.
- Identifying new partners and, with the support of Head of Operations (your supervisor), negotiating new contracts.
- Regularly comparing partner rates to ensure we pay competitive pricing and renegotiating if necessary.
- Having an accurate understanding of our logistical capacity at all times and anticipating potential issues.
- Preparing and issuing requests for proposals, quotes, and information from potential partners.
- Leading our logistics team, currently made up of one other member (reporting to you) with plans to recruit additional people soon.
Here's What We Expect From You
- You have 2-3 years of experience in an operational, project management, or administrative role. (Experience in logistics will be considered an advantage but is not required)
- You love working with people and are comfortable negotiating the best terms for our business.
- You can analyze complex numerical and legal data (e.g., cost and pricing agreements) to form action-oriented conclusions.
- You're curious, love finding more efficient ways of working, and pick up new skills quickly.
- You work autonomously and don't need hand-holding to get the job done.
- You have experience leading a team or are willing to grow into a position where you do.
- You can work the hours we expect from you (see below).
Our core team is based in Europe, so you should be available during typical CET business hours. We expect at least 5 hours of overlap between our workdays.
The starting salary for this role is EUR 1,500-2,000/month.
This is a full-time position, and we expect your complete focus and dedication.