We are looking for a creative Digital Experience Designer to manage and optimize the digital presence for our Community & Economic Development team. You’ll help us support business and community growth in Georgia by designing unforgettable digital experiences for our audiences on our channels – including SelectGeorgia.com
Our office is in the Centergy Building, located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta at Technology Square, but we are currently working remotely. Our return-to-office plans will include flexible work options.
As our Digital Experience Designer, we’ll count on you to:
• Manage the ongoing improvement of digital channels, such as SelectGeorgia.com, including strategic and artistic direction, user experience design, and vendor coordination.
• Use tools, such as Google Analytics, to monitor the effectiveness of websites and other digital content, recommending strategies and updating channels as needed to improve performance.
• Update the website and other digital/interactive platforms to make sure they provide the best user experiences, meet customer needs, and align with our marketing strategy.
• Design and develop websites, microsites, landing pages, and other digital assets to support sales and marketing strategies, using our content management system (CMS).
• Explore and recommend new technology products and platforms that will maintain our competitive edge.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Proven web and user experience design skills.
• Experience working with content management systems.
• 5+ years of experience designing functionality and user experience.
• General knowledge of programming languages.
• Strong knowledge of analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
• Experience creating wireframes and prototypes.
This job may be for you if you have:
• An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to try new ideas.
• A passion for discovering new technologies and digital strategies.
• An interest in working with an amazing team and helping people solve problems with creative solutions.
• The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• The flexibility to explore work that may be outside of your job description.