The executive will be responsible for the sales process and sales pipelines. You will be primarily responsible for all the inside sales activities of lead generation to closing the sales process. Closing a sales deal involves a lot of technology details hence you will be supported by the technical process but you will be responsible for the lifecycle of the leads.
- Learn sales processes and tools quickly. We have automated the entire lead generation process requiring minimal manual effort. During the first 30 days, you need to learn all the tools and processes.
- Achieve Targets. Within the first 60 days start to achieve 50% of lead generation targets for inside sales. We use a number of leads/month as a leading indicator of sales performance.
- In the first 90 days understand company offerings and business-level understanding of the technology stack
- Within the first 90 days understand the target market and come up with campaigns to generate leads
- You will be always prospecting using various channels such as email campaigns, sales navigator, Twitter, etc.
- Take first level customer calls to understand requirements and handhold customers through the entire sales process till closure with the help of the technical team.
- Work with the marketing team to provide lead generation support and also collaborate in marketing activities
- On regular basis, you will be responsible for maintaining the CRM
- Prepare executive sales pipeline reports and actively improve the sales process
- Negotiate and close the deals
Growth Path: Senior Sales Executive -> Sales Manager -> Director of Sales
What will you be learning and doing?
- You will be a part of InfraCloud’s growth team, which is responsible for writing the next phase of InfraCloud's growth.
- You will be responsible for our existing sales pipeline and developing the new pipeline.
- You will be responsible for closing sales from all across the world.
- You will be closely working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Delivery, Engineering, and Finance) and responsible for all the activities required to close a sale.
- You will be responsible for upselling and cross-selling from the existing accounts.
- You will be responsible for generating a new pipeline with outbound email campaigns.
- You will be responsible for managing the CRM along with the marketing team.
What are we looking for?
- You should have 5-8 years of experience in business development related role.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You should have an engineering degree.
- You should have prior experience working with US clients.
- You should have earlier run the outbound marketing campaigns.
- You should have a strong knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- You should have a strong knowledge of CRM principles.
- If you have worked in a startup before.
- If you have worked in the cloud industry before.
- If you have knowledge of Klenty, Snov, Zapier.