Joining GraphCMS means joining an innovative and passionate team working to build the most advanced API-first content management layer on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by over 40,000 teams worldwide delivering content to millions and powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
As a Frontend Solutions Engineer you will consult CTOs and Developers and educate our community about building the most exciting modern websites and applications.
What We Offer
- Work with engineering, product, sales and customer success to support the whole customer lifecycle from a technical point of view.
- Have an impact on how the most exciting and challenging digital projects in the world are built
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers (ex. software teams, technology leadership) by providing product knowledge and addressing technical questions during the pre-sales, on-boarding, retention and extension cycle.
- Showcase developer functionality to customers as well as how modern technical frameworks work together with GraphCMS.
- Advise new customers on their solution approach, be it the initial GraphCMS setup, choice of frontend, or 3rd party tool integrations.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the product roadmap and the underlying technologies and use cases.
- Synthesise and loop back customer feedback and requests to the product team.
- Become a thought leader and advisor in data and information architecture modelling.
- An international and friendly team spread across 10 countries
- Amazing growth potential. A place where you can advance your career
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and work-from-anywhere policy
- Company tech to make sure you're at your best (ex. macbooks)
- Regular company retreats and offsites (as far as possible during Covid)
- Previous experience in front-end web development or as a B2B solution engineer of an API-led software product
- Familiarity with modern web technologies (ex. React, GraphQL, Gatsby, Vercel), software development approaches (ex. microservice architecture, serverless) and, optimally, database architecture
- Genuine interest in how our customers and prospects have chosen to build their software infrastructure
- Passion for working with cutting-edge technology
- A people person who enjoys helping solve problems and growing our clientbase
- Highly proficient with communicating in spoken and written English