Senior back-end developer (C#, Selenium, Azure)
Secure Privacy is looking for a strong back-end developer with excellent analytical skills to join our team. You’d be in charge of a specific task involving GDPR, cookies, and other types of website tracking.
Our optimal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Strong in C# and writing APIs in .NET Core (being familiar with ServiceStack is a plus).
- Strong in Selenium (we do advanced automations/simulation in different web drivers).
- Experience working with MongoDB and MongoDB C# driver (especially advanced operational functionalities like aggregation pipelines, indexes, transactions, ...etc).
- Strong data manipulation skills (LINQ)
- Strong git experience
- Good understanding of optimizing/scaling solutions for 100s millions of weekly API calls.
- An eye for security and best-practices for a secure, scalable app.
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Having knowledge of GDPR, CMP, Cookie tracking, etc is a plus.
- Very analytical and highly proactive.