We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting services supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop. We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, and passionate Recruiter to join our remote project team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and has excellent communication skills. Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and problem-solving skills. The Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for positions within the organization, both technical and non-technical, while collaborating with the hiring manager and human resources department.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertising processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Familiarity with talent acquisition software and platforms.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or similar software preferred.
New York, NY, US