We're Ampcontrol, building AI-powered software for electric vehicle (EV) charging.
We are a venture backed remote team of engineers and energy experts based in Europe and the U.S building the new way of EV charging. Our primary goals are to enable companies to provide higher capacity charging on existing infrastructure as well as optimization of fleet charging logistics.
(link to website)
🌎 Our Mission
We're on a mission to help the automotive industry transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
💻 The Role
- You'll be responsible for building, maintaining and improving our optimization algorithms, models, and simulation tools
- You can help us select optimization methods from exact methods, metaheuristics, learning models and pro-actively look for possibilities to combine them
- Develop our algorithms in Python, with an eye on performance and scalability
- Work with software engineers to build a stable and powerful applications for real-time optimization
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of algorithms
- Write clean and easily maintainable code for our optimization engine
⭐ You have
- Professional experience in algorithms and optimization problems with time-series data
- Passion for mathematics and statistics
- A pro-active approach to work – brining us problems and ideas for solutions in the same time
- Experience with deploying algorithms in production systems
- Experience in at least a couple of data science tools such as NumPy, Pandas, Gekko, and similar
- A good understanding in energy technologies and markets is a plus
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required
- Motivation to work on electric vehicles and sustainability
Salary or Compensation
$50,000 — $120,000/year