BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Manager - Operations, you take control of projects and tasks to improve and run our global operations in 7+ European cities. Hence, you are a key driver of how efficient our local city teams operate and a factor in our scaling speed.
Your responsibilities will consist of a broad range of projects from various areas of our business such as hardware operations (f.e. bike fleet management), supply chain & logistics or process management, and documentation (for coaches, franchisees or internal teams), while managing daily tasks of the daily central operations team. There will be no two days alike and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously requires excellent communications, structuring, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Manage high-pace projects in various areas of global operations
- Solve complex and global problems within our operating model and turn solutions into actionable and scalable processes
- Take ownership of central operations topics such as IT hardware management, order confirmation & administration, or recurring logistical planning
- Gain first management experience by leading working students and external service providers
- Close collaboration with the expansion teams, local city management, marketing, and product on new initiatives and global projects
- Plan and oversee the upcoming assembly of our new batch of BEAT81 cargo bikes in Berlin
- Identify opportunities to outsource assembly steps by finding and onboarding global production partners
- Manage and improve our internal distribution system (Shopify) and coordinate our 3rd party logistics providers (fulfillment center, logistic providers)
- Optimize our indoor facility management guidelines by researching best-practice methods, analyzing similar industries and interviewing experts
- Setup a lean dashboard for our procurement and import projects (including cost, timing, and resulting inventory levels)
- Create new client-facing sales channels such as an online shop from scratch
- Test new hardware (batteries, sensors, GPS trackers, locks) to further improve the efficiency of our operations
- Some years of experience in operations or project management (ideally in an early stage start-up) or consulting
- Ability to easily break down complex issues and prioritize efficiently
- Self-starter that finds joy in jumping into unfamiliar topics
- Independent and pragmatic problem solver with a hands-on mentality
- Track record in ‘getting things done’
- Experience in setting up processes from scratch is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German and other European languages are a plus
- Join our journey to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A working environment that is built on care for one another, trust, openness, having a growth mindset and relentless focus on doing the right thing
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events