Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As an Implementation Engineer for the EMEA region based in Berlin, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of our Adjust products for all newly-signed clients until the client is fully onboarded. In the client lifecycle, the Implementation team will operate from the end of closing til the end of onboarding.
What you bring:
- Be the Technical Lead and point of contact for our clients during their onboarding on the Adjust product
- Drive the implementation process and understanding all relevant stakeholders for each step of the implementation both at Adjust and at our client’s
- Coordinate with our Sales team, Engineering, Product, Partnerships, Integrations and Technical Account Management to ensure full delivery of the agreed implementation
- Build client relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure implementation success
- Have a thorough understanding of the Adjust products
- Willingness to travel and located on-site for longer periods of time
What’s in it for you:
- Experience in implementation processes and workflow
- Excellent communication skills in English and either German or Russian
- A grasp on basic data analysis technique
- Proficiency in Excel, and command-line tools like Grep and SQL
- An ability to break down complex topics in simple terms to ensure client understanding
- Strong attention to detail
- Identify Implementation scope and enable Adjust’s leverage maximizing ROI
- Onboarding the client and assist on the implementation process
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page. or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!