What’s the opportunity?
Orderlion is a B2B marketplace for restaurants and their suppliers with € 2M funding growing to € 100M GMV.
Orderlion is a fast-growing tech startup in the gastronomy industry with offices in Germany and Austria. We completely change the way restaurants and hotels order food & drinks from all their suppliers. With our technology, we are digitizing one of the few analog industries left.
Orderlion was founded in 2018 by experienced industry experts to make the food industry more transparent & sustainable. We quickly scaled from 4 to almost 20 employees in less than two years and are now active in more than 50 cities in Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. Along the way, we won several awards, raised € 2 Mio. in funding and aim for € 100 Mio. GMV through our platform.
With our client base growing, our team does as well. We are now looking for a new team member to support our marketing activities. Working remotely or at the office, you will get the chance to work with a young and dynamic team, get to know different processes and get a chance to strongly impact our graphic presence. With flexible work hours, you will be able to follow your other obligations and still get a great insight into the modern way of working at a tech startup.
What you'll be doing?
- support the creation of events (currently a virtual summit) including content creation
- organize the creation of visuals for all social media channels to promote events
- add creative input to event setups and surrounding happenings to attract more attendees
- support in contacting potential speakers, research best practices to further optimize existing approaches
- coordinate design elements and website adaptations
What will your day look like?
- come up with Orderlion`s optimal PR presence
- create and organize content and press releases in collaboration with our PR firm
- find and collaborate with partners such as magazines
- create Orderlion newsletters to announce news to existing clients
30% - organizing events
40% - organize new marketing initiatives including social media presence
20% - public relations and collaborations
10% - coordinate smaller tasks such as newsletters
You will fit in perfectly if you...
- have a PR/ sales & marketing / Business degree and already have experience in event planning
- have experience in a fast-paced environment
- are communicative creative and enjoy working independently
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling new challenges every day
- you enjoy working alongside several teams and working with various team members
- are enthusiastic, very passionate, flexible and are always in for a joke
- have positive communication skills in German and English
We are a highly ambitious team with each of us challenging the status quo on a daily basis. Each of us works autonomously, makes independent decisions to find the best solution. At the same time, we enjoy reaching our goals with a strong team spirit. Regular and strict work hours do not matter to us, what counts is the output that takes us forward altogether.
Apply today - we are excited to meet you!
→ Send us your application including your CV and a short paragraph on why you are suitable for this role.
We are a diverse group of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
This position is available as an internship of 6 months or part-time (30h/week).
The statutory internship salary for this position is € 932,- gross. (38.5 hours per week)
The legal minimum salary for this position is € 1,200,- gross (part-time: 30h/week).