Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life! Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 135+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As Head of Performance Marketing (B2C), you will lead a growing team of 5 specialists dedicated to our search, social and affiliate marketing helping them grow our talent acquisition in the DACH region. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you'll get the opportunity to take a direct role in shaping the growth of our business by bringing our performance marketing to the next level.
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
What you need to bring.
- Lead and define vision and strategy across our existing marketing channels and Inspire and lead your team to find fresh approaches that help us scale new talent acquisition and retargeting
- Partner closely with the Head of Marketing Engineering and other Marketing Leaders to support the execution of our marketing strategy. Identify opportunities from your team’s work to drive bold, high-impact decisions that drive up efficiency through automation
- In our highly cross-functional environment, work towards increasing the efficiency of our marketing framework across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation, partnering with relevant internal departments such as BI, Product, Technology and Data Science
- Design and put in place new processes for the performance marketing team and define a scalable structure of roles and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the overall online marketing reporting, channel attribution, analyzing marketing effectiveness ( CAC, CLV/CAC, ROI) and communication of the same across the organisation
- Conduct regular research to identify new marketing trends and technologies and bring new ideas to optimize the marketing mix and realize ambitious growth
What our employees also like about us:
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience in high growth environments with at least 2 years of management responsibility
- Experience working in marketplace and/or e-commerce environments
- Experience working with audience creation, feeds and marketing automation tools such as Smartly or Channable
- Extensively familiar with acquisition channels across social, paid search and display
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing and meta-search partnerships would be helpful
- Deep passion to continuously and consistently evaluate potentially lucrative acquisition channels for possible scaling and future testing
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to work methodically with data and familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau/Looker
- Fluent working proficiency in English. German skills preferred but not essential
- Team player who is dependable and able to deliver on set KPIs
- Understanding and domain knowledge of the talent-technology ecosystem in DACH is optional, but would be a major plus
Want to know more about us?
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; regular home office on Wednesdays, additional 10 days for home office/year, flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- ESOP: you will participate in our success with your own stocks
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself:
Top Tech Employer in Berlin: http://bit.ly/happyHJ
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups: http://bit.ly/top25li
To find more about us, check out our…