We are looking for a person with strong data skills to join our team. This mid-level role will include getting a handle on our existing data sources, building out reporting on core business metrics, making recommendations for data automation, and running deeper analyses/modeling, all with the goal of producing insights that help drive a better customer experience and higher performance as a business.
Note: Candidates for this role must be authorized to work in the U.S. without need of visa sponsorship.
- Work independently, managing your own roadmap of projects.
- Work across all business areas to prioritize data and information needs.
- Collaborate with engineering on databases, data collection systems, reporting tools and other strategies to measure and optimize business performance.
- Analyze customer behavior across booking data, HubSpot email marketing and Google Analytics data to optimize marketing campaigns and purchase conversion.
- Build models to improve upon current inventory optimization, pricing strategy, and revenue forecasting.
- Connect data across multiple systems to identify unique product or marketing opportunities based on data trends.
- Bachelor's degree in data engineering, data science, statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, or other related field
- Experience analyzing and interpreting complex datasets using statistical techniques to provide insights and drive business decisions.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Power BI preferred).
- Experience working directly with databases (MySQL experience a plus) and web analytics tools like Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- Knowledge and technical expertise with statistics, data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Adept at writing reports and comfortable presenting findings to a broad audience with varying levels of data fluency (i.e., make it easy to understand!)
- Proactive communicator who sets expectations and actively seeks help when blocked.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without needing visa sponsorship.