Icario is the largest technology company focused on member engagement for healthcare’s most trusted organizations. Healthcare today is nothing short of amazing. Yet all of it only works when people connect with it. And too often, they don’t. Healthcare can be impersonal. Confusing. All elbows. The record scratch at life’s party. We’re here to help connect healthcare with the people who need it. Which is everyone. How? By listening. Collaborating. And inspiring. We’re pioneering a better way forward. We’re making healthcare more human. We’re excited about the path ahead—are you ready to make the world a healthier place, one person at a time?
About the Role
We are seeking skilled, motivated, and collaborative Senior-level and Mid-level Software Engineers to join our technology team! We are open to both local Minnesota based candidates and candidates based out of state, but within the U.S. without the need for employer sponsorship. You will be responsible for building software features, from inception through delivery to production. In this position, you will have a direct impact on our success by helping to build the tools that get the right message to the right person at the right time to help people take action to improve their health and wellbeing.
Why We Need You
- Utilize technologies such as React, Kotlin, Ruby on Rails, AWS managed services, and other technologies to build and maintain functionality on our Health Action platform
- Participate in the refinement of requirements and the design of technology solutions
- Participate in an agile team to deliver technology products and implement programs
- Own creation and maintenance of solutions through deployment to production and beyond
- Follow established best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Additional duties as assigned
- Embody Icario’s values
What We’ll Love About You
At Icario, we know that unicorns don’t exist, but Rhinos sure do! We’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply.
- Professional proficiency using Kotlin, Java, React, or Ruby on Rails
- Professional experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Professional experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience writing automated unit tests
- A continuous delivery mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Passionate about well crafted, high quality code that is built to scale
- Comfortable with developing automated tests to build confidence in your work
- Thrives in a faced paced, late-stage startup and able to embrace change to drive the organization forward
- Unafraid of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery culture that pushes to production multiple times per day
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
What You'll Love About Us
- Ability to work from home full-time
- A multi-award winning office culture
- 4+ weeks PTO, Summer PTO, and Unlimited Health & Wellness PTO
- Competitive Medical and Dental insurance
- Wellness coach committed to helping our employees live their healthiest lifestyle
- Generous 401k program with company match
- Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Vision, and more
- Equal paternity and maternity leave
- Work-life harmony
- $1,000 employee referral bonus program
- The list goes on, apply to learn more!
Want to learn more about us? Visit us at icariohealth.com.
Icario is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing [email protected]
Icario is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we're helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.