At AgentMethods we provide high quality online marketing services to insurance agents across the United States based on our unique software platform. As a nimble, entrepreneurial organization, we look for people interested in thinking creatively and having a say in how their work is done. We are looking for a marketer to become part of our growing company.
- Full time, ongoing (1099)
- Flexible schedule and location (you can be located in any US time zone as long as you are able to have regular overlap with Pacific Time workday)
- $6,000 monthly compensation
This is a hands-on position where you’ll be expected to both strategize and execute on marketing activities. While we’ll be sure to give you the resources and support you require to achieve your KPIs, we expect you to be able to perform the tasks needed yourself before investing in other tools or specialists.
Key objectives you will focus on:
- Expand the number of potential customers that we interact with via our website and email campaigns.
- Increase the number of qualified inbound demos scheduled with our sales team.
- Promote product use and feature awareness within our customer base.
We will work together to develop an ongoing set of projects and initiatives to support the above three objectives. These activities may include:
- Develop, run, and measure email campaigns to nurture prospects via our CRM
- Help develop and promote a monthly webinar topic via email and a landing page
- Create product marketing campaigns via email that feature one thing you can do with platform each month (this may be linked to a supporting article, video, and/or help content)
- Build and maintain a set of partner marketing materials
- Assist in planning and running our participation & follow-up in industry events
- Run and grow our light social media presence
- Maintain a list of potential marketing initiatives to work from
- Leverage PPC campaigns to grow and engage with our audience
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness to continually improve our efforts
Skills and Experience
- Online marketing and lead generation for B2B sales
- Conversion-focused email marketing
- Website and email copywriting
- Basic graphic production
Key Competencies and Abilities:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and listening
- Comfortable with the basics of internet technology and small business online marketing
- A knowledge of of insurance and financial services is a plus, but not required
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Desired Technology Experience:
- Close (CRM)
- Google Ads (PPC)
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Zoom Webinars