Upright Labs, the leader in multi-channel inventory management for second-hand inventory is hiring a Customer Success Specialist to support and delight customers. We make it really easy for second-hand retailers to manage inventory and sell online, everywhere. Our software, Upright Lister
, processes thousands of items each month and has helped retailers sell millions in inventory.
In this role, you will be supporting customers via live chat and email between 9am-6pm ET and using their feedback to create feature requests and bug tickets for our development team. This role will also entail expanding on and improving our help center articles, creating internal tools to allow for more streamlined support, and assisting with onboarding new customers to our software.
If you enjoy working at startups, wearing lots of hats, and delighting customers, you’ll fit in perfectly.
What you'll do
In this role you’ll spend ~50% of your time on creation of documents and guides, ~40% on live chat and email and ~10% assisting with special projects or initiatives. See below for more specifics:
- Support our customers via live chat and email through tools like Intercom
- Take ownership of our help center to update existing documentation based on customer feedback and questions and generate new content to address gaps in our current help center
- Document new features and bug fix announcements in Canny
- Work closely with our engineering team to identify features and tools our customers need/want
- Build out internal tools to further automate and streamline the process of providing technical support to clients
- Help design automated learning and development resources for new clients
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience working in a customer facing and or tech support related role (support, sales, QA, product management etc.)
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering an exceptional client experience
- You're a strong multi-tasker. You can send off a quick email while you wait for a response on chat and can jump back into help article writing when there are lulls in customer communication
- You're detail oriented. You check things twice, stay organized, and follow up with everyone you’ve promised to follow up with
- Ability to learn the ins and outs of a new software platforms quickly and thoroughly
- Proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- Must be based in North America and willing to work in ET time zone
- Experience in e-commerce or SaaS companies would be a plus but not a requirement
What you'll get
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Office equipment stipend to get your home office set up the way you like it
- Continuing education budget so you can keep learning outside of your day to day job
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations so you can do more good in the world
How to apply
To apply please submit your application via this form
. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.
Salary range: $60-75K depending on experience