Would you like to help shape the future of Europe's leading retail group? Would you like to seize the opportunity to help build and then scale up an innovative cloud business unit as a corporate startup right from the start? Then as a Cloud Developer (m/f/x) at STACKIT you are in the right place.
We are a young corporate startup providing digital services - from colocation through to the cloud. As part of the Schwarz Group, which also includes retail chains Lidl and Kaufland, we want to help shape the European cloud market over the long term. In order to make this vision a reality, we are seeking new colleagues who tackle new challenges with innovative ideas and with a passionate and committed approach.
- You develop and run all Kubernetes operators and service brokers for the Schwarz Group cloud platform
- You conduct problem and fault analyses and identify sustainable solutions
- You automate and optimize all technical process sequences on an ongoing basis
- You focus on security, extensively tested codes, complete documentations, and thoughtful use of different software concepts
- You work on the continuous improvement and maintenance of the development environment, methods and tools used
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and for issues surrounding software development, Kubernetes and cloud backends
- You have an extensive knowledge of programming using Go and or Python. Any other programming language is useful.
- You have experience in applying the 12-factor principles
- You have knowledge of continuous deployment and test driven development processes
- You work in a purposeful manner and show initiative
- You are happy to be part of an international English speaking team
The reference number for this job: 11161.