DevOps Cloud Engineer (m/f/x)
We are looking for a devops cloud engineer with emphasis on the development of cloud infrastructure to support our team!
Liftric GmbH is an independent spin-off of Immundiagnostik AG and acts as an incubator for new ideas around the future of diagnostics. We are living a start-up culture and therefore your tasks and responsibilities will be accordingly flexible. We have some primary fields of activity for which we need a motivated developer, but in addition to that, involvement in other areas is highly desirable. If you want to, you can quickly take on a lot of responsibility.
We work in an agile (manifesto, not Scrum!) environment and mostly run our infrastructure in the AWS cloud and focus first on quality and stability. Monitorability and traceability of our software is very important for us to be able to identify potential problems and opportunities early on.
- Maintain and enhance the existing infrastructure automation
- Develop new and robust automation for new projects and use cases
- Collaborate with your fellow developers to further enable our success
- Ensure vital monitoring, alerting, backup and traceability solutions are in place
- Help us perfectly tune our backend code to our infrastructure and fully exploit its combined potential
- Always driven to enhance our infrastructure beyond the status-quo
- Meticulous & autonomous work ethic
- High degree of personal responsibility for the assigned tasks and infrastructure
- Open-Minded: we want to go down new paths and preferably with you.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in Terraform, Linux and Shell scripting is a huge plus
- Experience in the AWS Stack is a huge plus
- Experience in Kotlin, Java, or a general programming language is a plus
- Experience in other tools of our tech stack
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- You’re highly encouraged to learn about new technologies and expand your knowledge.
- An open door for feedback at all times!
- A green office
- Delicious coffee and soft drinks
- Flexible working hours & home office possibility (but we’re not remote-first)
- 30 days vacation
- Subsidised public transport ticket
YOU CAN ALSO GET A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO WHAT WE DO ON MEDIUM
YOU CAN FIND OUR MOBILE APPS HERE
Liftric GmbH, Marcel Kesselring, [email protected], +49 621 3923 8520