By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we hope to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances. Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the core of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced Agile Software Tester / QA Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Software Tester who will test the core of our product. You need to be able to assure the quality of our product on the front-end (written in Flutter) AND potentially later on the back-end side (written in C++). As a software tester you play a crucial role in ensuring that our product is up to our high standards. Not only the development work in the sprint; your role will also involve coordinating internal and beta testing with our community. You will be the strong player in professionalizing our test approach; setting up processes, performing the test work together with your Agile team and taking steps in improving the organization and product every sprint. You can take the lead in this from basic testing up to test automation.
- You are responsible for the testing of the functionality of our exchange. Many users and the technical team rely on your abilities and you carry a large responsibility in the form of millions of transactions;
- Researching, we expect that you have great research skills and that this is also something you find challenging. We have to find ways to improve different parts of our system. This can be about defining and implementing financial models orderbooks, api's ect. However, another day you are working together with the front-end team on design choices and how to test these.
- You are proficient in explaining and defending certain issues you address to multiple stakeholders.
- You are able to lead the entire process of test automation and development/improvement of Sandbox environment
BOTS' raised new capital and the continued development of our systems is essential. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users. You will be in the core of this expansion, an exciting time of an exciting company to be part of. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- 4+ year experience with Software Testing;
- Good knowledge of Flutter;
- Knowledge and ability to write and mock APIs;
- Experience with mobile testing is required
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Significant experience with mobile application testing;
- Ability to provide clean and reliable code;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and testing;
- Always taking initiative, you are a self starter;
- Someone who can deal well with conflict and field-critical questions;
- Someone who does not hesitate to find every small bug or process improvement, it will never be perfect;
- Someone with scrum experience and being a very strong team player; not only being part of the team, but also taking the lead in the team and organization on the testing and product quality;
- An independent thinker who is creative in finding alternative solutions.
Are you interested in this position? Apply by clicking on the button and send your application.