U4I Digital Activism Internship - Summer 2021
Do you want to use your business/designing/data skills for doing good?
Great! In the U4I summer internship we want to give ambitious, young changemakers a chance to gain first-hand experience as core team member of an impact startup
Bridging creativity with data-driven tech, United4Information is on the verge of becoming Europe's most disruptive media startup:
Role as Startup Management Intern
- Providing the technology and platform for next-gen digital communication to let empathy and common sense outweigh misinformation.
- 10 member full-time team of dedicated changemakers, tech enthusiasts, and online communications experts (+growing)
- Weeks away from closing Seed Round with the mission to create Europe's most impactful digital content of 2021
Role as Digital Activist Intern
- Manage and execute growth project for creator partnerships, community building, and user acquisition
- Support Marketing in channel specific communication, data-driven audience analysis and performance management
- Ideate, plan, and implement an own "mini-feature" to understand the full process of product development
Role as Graphic Designer/ Video Editing Intern
- Use social listening and media analysis software to identify patterns in social media communication
- Work with our network of impact organizations to source information packages and activism opportunities for today's biggest social issues
- Create content and develop strategies for reaching targeted audiences with tailored communication
- Ideate, plan, and implement an own change campaign based on your own analysis and communication strategy
- Create illustrations, memes, videos, gifs around our digital activism campaigns
- Translate trusted information to "the language of the internet" by understanding and connecting to viral design trends
- Ideate, plan, and implement an own content ideas around digital activism
- Unique character who dreams big and is passionate about making a difference
- Passionate about startups, hardworking, having a positive “can-do” attitude, love what you do and own it
- Solve problems in a creative and structured way while being a strong team player with a kind personality
- Enrolled or recently graduated
We can't wait to work with you!
- 10-12 weeks flexible between May-September
- Depending on Covid situation remote or on-site in our Berlin office
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has
.” - Margaret Mead
Under this motto a group of 25 interns created the first prototype of U4I in the summer of 2020! By truly believing we can make a change and pushing way out of our comfort zone, we created something unique in the most difficult setting and succeeded in raising +200k pre-seed investment.
Having experienced that age is just a number, we once again want to give a group of the most dedicated students in Europe a chance to impact U4I and digital activism!
We are grateful for your believe in our mission and would love you to be a part of our effort in spreading empathy and common sense.
Come join us!
, send us your CV and a few words of your choice to [email protected]