We’re Phiture: a leading mobile growth consultancy driven by a mixed, close-knit team of marketing pros from around the world. We’re on a mission to lead the way in mobile growth and we need great people to make it happen.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll help us move the needle for tier-one brands like Headspace, Adobe, and Soundcloud, learn from some of the best consultants in the business, and enjoy a few laughs along the way. Inclusion, progressive thinking, and thought sharing is how we move our company and the industry forward: join our friendly community and we’ll do the same for your career.
You will be joining our lovely Performance Marketing/ User Acquisition Team and work on several user acquisition channels such as Google, Apple Search Ads & Facebook. You will be responsible for different clients and work on their projects with the aim of maximizing ROAS and LTV and managing their paid budgets. You will work with App Store Optimisation (ASO) to drive installs and convert users for our clients’ apps and lifecycle marketing to enable Phiture’s clients sustainable and strong growth.
What you’ll do
- Consulting our clients based on their growth opportunities and challenges.
- Managing several client accounts and budgets.
- Devise new methods and strategies for improving the team processes and productivity.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights.
- Help to achieve maximum ROI in performance marketing campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze campaigns in depth by understanding the core problems/drivers of change.
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget, appropriately estimating monthly costs, and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimizing creatives assets by working closely with our design team.
- Work closely with our Data & Engineering team to develop cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Continually expand and optimize performance by looking into threats and opportunities.
- Research the relationship between paid and organic placements and cannibalization of organic traffic by paid placements.
- Research and analyze competitors, industry trends, and markets
- Produce relevant content and data-driven articles for our Services' knowledge base.
- Bachelor or a Masters Degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.
- First experience with Google App campaigns, Google Search, and Facebook advertising (other social ads experience preferred)
- You are well-versed in mobile marketing, specifically acquisition
- You like to be up to date on current trends, best marketing practices and have experience with working on creative assets
- You are able to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information in details and therefore, make decisions the most effective way
- First experience in A/B and multivariate experiments
- You have first experience with reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- You have the ability to manage yourself, take initiative, work under tight deadlines, and always keep a positive attitude
- Project management skills
- Share in Phiture’s success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget for your personal development and your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work on a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth
We are looking forward to your application!