scoutbee's AI-driven suite is leading the digital procurement (r)evolution. We are building the future of highly effective sourcing and scouting by creating smart and data-driven connections between buyers and suppliers.
Our mission is to define how the world works and provide products that help procurement leaders find global suppliers faster. We enable our customers to make confident purchasing decisions by providing deep insights into their professional partnerships.
As a core member of the Talent team, you will be directly involved in the growth of our vision for supplier discovery. You will engage online with top-tier talent, develop our hiring strategy, and work closely towards our objectives with the other areas of People expertise at scoutbee; namely, People Operations and People Partners.
What we expect in this role:
What you bring to the table:
- Collaboration is at our core, so first and foremost you will care about building and maintaining strong relationships across the organization
- Support recruitment operations by coordinating interviews, drafting job descriptions, posting job ads, and screening candidates
- Proactively grow our candidate funnel by sourcing hard-to-find candidates using online databases and social media
- Diversity matters. You will bring a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion which you will use to help the people team drive forward and promote our wider diversity and inclusion vision
- Maintain the integrity of our ATS (Greenhouse), including educating other departments on use and generating reports to track Talent Metrics
- Collaborate within the People team on a wide range of projects, from strengthening our employer brand to implementing feedback best practices
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Must bring heart, humor, and a desire to collaborate.
- Current enrolment in a relevant university program at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level, preferably in a relevant field (HR, Business Administration, etc)
- Must bring an eagerness to learn new things through curiosity, experimentation, and reflection
- Prior experience as an intern or a working student in a start-up, tech company, or agency would be a plus
- Great ability to communicate in English and a moderate level of German (Fluency is a bonus, as are other European languages)
We'd love to hear from you!
- Modern offices with ergonomic chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office (normal times). Option to work at the office at limited capacity (COVID times)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters to us and our investors, which is the leadership team and people team actively invest in this across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment with a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures and 42CAP.