- a new platform to support the art and creator economy - is looking for a social media star. Because traditional marketing is in quarantine like most of us, we want someone who can be our guiding light for all things social media marketing. The ideal candidate is fearless, knowledgeable, strategic, and tactical. You must understand the daily operational running of all social media channels, while also keeping an eye on new channels that surface. We want a person who can lead our online campaign innovation, while understanding the larger, top level vision for the platform and our parent company, Laterpay
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, organizing and running marketing campaigns over all social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, What’s App, Instagram and Tumblr).
On any given day your responsibilities might include:
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the organization’s brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Interacting with all users and dealing with inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Researching and monitoring activity of company competitors
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms
- Reporting progress to senior marketing management
- A good command of English: written and verbal, producing and understanding
- Ability to work with a distributed team across multiple time zones
- One to two years of experience with social media management
- Marketing experience
- Content creation, copywriting, graphic design, web design and strategy experience
- Data collection and analysis, technology skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with major social media platforms
How we work
has around 40 people spread over 15+ countries in time zones from UTC-8 to UTC+2. We’re a distributed, remote-first team, though we have offices in Munich (DE) and New York (US).
We care more about the things you do than whether you’re in a chair at a desk at 9am every day. That said, most of us work Monday - Friday from 7ish UTC to 4ish UTC, and ideally your schedule will overlap at least 4 hours (in the European afternoon). We try to be as asynchronous
as possible, but still feel that we need some “synchronicity” to work well.
Our values are:
- Be fearless. Be entrepreneurial.
- Simplify things.
- Own your decisions. Your successes. Your mistakes.
- Enjoy diversity and inclusion.
- Work as a team. Trust each other.
We’re proud to have employees from many different nationalities, races, genders, ages, backgrounds, educations, and levels of experience. Assembling a diverse team isn’t just the right thing to do, it ensures we build a product that works for and appeals to an audience that faithfully reflects our communities and our shared planet.
- AllHands (biannual team event, virtual until we’re allowed to travel again)
- Training budget (€1,000/year)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off
- Distributed, international team
- Flexible work
- Company laptop
If this sounds interesting, please apply here and
- Upload your CV, and
- Let us know in your cover letter what you bring to the table.
Our preference goes to applications with cover letters.
We will be accepting applications until April 16. We’ll spend time reviewing applications until April 23 -- no need to check in with us if you don’t hear anything back from us during this time!
€51k - €98k/year, negotiable based on experience and skills level.