- Moderate our social media community to engage with the JUNIQE brand on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp.
- Take care of customer service inquiries in our social media channels in a funny, witty and engaging way
- Putting a smile on our customers’ faces with every interaction by charming them with your wit and creativity: no empty platitudes or protocols
- Build and shape brand awareness through social media interactions with our customers
- Being proactive and full of ideas: optimising existing processes with a go-getter attitude
- Offering creative suggestions for continuous improvement within the team
- Being the link between customer service and all other departments
MORE THAN A JOB
- Funny, witty, creative, fun-loving and proactive
- Ready to revolutionise customer service
- Ideally, previous work experience in customer service
- Stress-resistant and resilient, very empathetic
- Able to leave your ego at the door to put the customers first
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Able to get your own work done while being a team player at the same time
- Excellent German skills on a native speaker level and very good English skills; another foreign language is a big plus
Our renovated factory-floor office is flooded with light, filled with plants, and sits on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg—just a stone’s throw away from the river Spree and Markthalle Neun. We have an open feedback culture with biannual appraisals while offering internal training and workshops for personal and professional development. Due to the ongoing Corona situation, we are currently working remotely, but with lots of engagement between teams—for work and fun—and we are doing as much as we can to support our colleagues as the situation develops.
Our international team is made up of 27 nationalities and proudly boasts two dogs—English is our lingua franca, but you’ll hear lots of languages (and the odd woof) around the office. Our kitchen sports a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work wind-down time and random moments of celebration. In addition to enjoying a 30% discount on all JUNIQE art, our employees also benefit from a range of partnerships including reduced membership at the Urban Sports Club.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV.
*For some icing on top of your application, tell us what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less!